Fill In The Blank Flashcards
Enter your information
- Head to www.studysqueeze.com/flashcards
- Create a new deck if you don't have one yet.
- Click "Create" on the deck you want to add cards to.
- Select "Convert notes"
- These cards work best when there are lots of facts in the information.
- Type the information into the text box, or upload a PDF, Word document, Powerpoint, JPEG, JPG, or PNG file containing the information.
- Use detailed information, and enough of it to produce questions.
These cards work best when there are lots of important words, numbers, and phrases to remember within the information.
CN I is the olfactory nerve. It provides special visceral afferent fibres for the sense of smell.
CN I connects to the brain (not the brainstem). It passes through the cribriform plate of the skull
What not to do
Enter too little detail
You may get a response with a single flashcard that is not very useful.
The more detail you add, the more our AI has to work with. Don't worry about adding too much detail, our AI will pick out the good bits for you!
Enter a question
Try the "Ask The AI" mode to do this.
Any other mode will not work well, as they are designed to create flashcards and answers from long text, word documents, PDFs, images, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Click the button to generate your flashcards.
- You're information will be processed and you will see a notification when your cards are ready